We expect you to:
- Come to school dressed in full school uniform, arrive on time and ready to learn
- Hand your mobile phone in on entering the School premises without fuss
- Derive maximum benefit from your time at School and try your best at all times
- Recognise the needs and rights of others and act with courtesy and consideration towards fellow students, staff and visitors to the School.
- Attend all scheduled classes unless unable to do so for legitimate reasons (in which case you must let your tutor know in advance).
- Be punctual in your attendance at all classes, tutorials, examinations and other assessments;
- Make a genuine commitment to study diligently and conscientiously and draw your tutor’s or teacher’s attention to any difficulties;
- Complete all classwork and homework assignments and submit them for assessment by the notified deadline;
- Read the student handbook and follow the School policies, codes of practice and regulations;
- Treat all School property with care and help maintain a congenial and clean School environment;
- Comply fully with School regulations relating to health and safety;
- Ensure you are entered for and sit the examinations that form part of your course;
- Generally participate in and contribute to the good reputation, development and improvement of the School
In addition please note that
- Smoking is banned in all buildings
- Food and drink may be consumed only in the designated areas and must not be consumed in classrooms, or Computer Room.
- Cheating, plagiarising or copying the work of other students will lead to immediate disciplinary action.
- The School reserves the right to take disciplinary action against students who infringe School regulations. This could, in serious cases, lead to dismissal from the School.