We offer a range of formal qualifications in a number of subject areas that lead to a range of further options in order to prepare young people for reintegration into school or for post-16 transition into education, employment or training.
Our curriculum is designed to ensure that each pupil follows a curriculum that is balanced, broad based and which:
- Promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of the student;
- Prepares pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of further education and adult life.
1. GCSE Core subjects
- English Language
- English Literature
2. BTEC First Certificate
- Applied Science
3. Level 1 & 2
4. Functional skills– Level 1 & 2
5. Enrichment programmes
- Going for Gold personal development programme
- Heroes Journey self-esteem & confidence dev. programme.
- Enterprise Challenge Understanding business/commerce
- Sports, Health and fitness